About


Located in Beautiful St. Marks, Florida – Established in 1960 ∞

The St. Marks Yacht Club is located on the Wakulla River in St. Marks, Florida just a half mile from the southern end of the historic St. Marks Bike Trail. It all began at a meeting in 1959 of twelve interested persons at the renowned Silver Slipper in Tallahassee. Since its establishment in 1960 the club has been the nautical and social headquarters for many area boaters. The clubhouse is designed specifically for large group events, and with it’s wrap around screened porch and majestic sunset views, it provides fully-equipped and climate-controlled space for monthly socials and special events.

In addition, the St. Marks Yacht Club has an outdoor swimming pool available for five months of the year, an adjacent covered picnic area, and slips and docks to fulfill boating, fishing and kayaking needs!

The St. Marks Yacht Club IS the place to relax and enjoy time watching the manatees and wildlife on the Wakulla River or sharing food and beverage with friends!

IMG_0178-1

The History of the St. Marks Yacht Club

Download our brochure

2015 Board Of Directors

Billy Bishop, Commodore

To Be Named, Vice Commodore

Don Grimes, Purser

Chuck Shields, Director

Ray Stokes, Scribe

Trish Winey, Director

Steve Remke, Director

Amy Siedler, Director

 

2015 Committee Chairpersons

Charlene Bishop, Clubhouse

Don Grimes, Pool

Chuck Shields, Liquor

Kim Garner, Membership

Ray Stokes, Grounds

Billy Bishop, Newsletter

Charlene and Billy Bishop, Special Events

Rob Powis, Webmaster / Facebook / Social Media

Charlene Bishop, SMYC Club Rental, Calendar


Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto